So, you want to sell automobiles that are known for their quality, reliability and beauty? You've come to the right place. We're looking for Special Finance professionals to sell cars in our dealership. If you believe being a Special Finance Manager is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge -- we want to talk to you!
As a Special Finance Manager at our dealership, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities. From generating and managing sales leads, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success.
The Special Finance Manager (SFM) structures car deals for clients with sub prime credit that fall outside the conventional system, in compliance with special finance lender guidelines and auto dealership policy, resulting in quick funding, and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Know and implement dealership polices and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized office.
- Communicate all problem deals to management immediately.
- Address missing stipulations communicated from lender immediately.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the fair credit reporting act.
- Interact with appropriate departments.
- Train and supervise sales staff.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Bookout deals accurately.
- Perform credit interview, prepare credit application.
- Verify accuracy of all material information on the credit application and submit to lender.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Disclose financial information to customers.
- Sell credit insurance and service contracts.
- Maintain good lender relations.
- Maintain a lender guide of programs you are currently using and obtain a working knowledge of them.
- Evaluate new lender programs.
- Rehash deals with lenders. Work all deals diligently.
Minimum 2 yrs of Automotive Special Finance experience .
Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button