The Experienced Automotive Finance Assistant Is Responsible For Providing The Finance And Sales Managers With Administrative Assistance.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Ensures correct flow of documents from the Finance department to business office
- Packages documents to be sent to banks, ensuring that all documents have correct lienholder information
- Reviews vehicle deals for accuracy and missing documents, correcting issues as required
- Maintains sold log for the department ensuring deals are recorded promptly and correctly
- Logs Report of Sales into DMV Desk, and follows up on any that are out of sequence
- Verify and process daily deposit
- Sort and distribute mail
- Log F&I Product aftersales and cancellations
- Package and ship deals
- Print Report of Sales
- Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining record management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Answers phones and takes messages for all routine and non-routine questions
- Provides back up support for finance managers staff in areas of faxing documents, locating vehicles, setting up appointments with guests or vendors
- Assists in resolving funding delays and collecting stipulations
- Prepares special reports, memoranda’s and word processing; composes letters and routine correspondence, and researching information
- Files and retrieves documents, records, and reports
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management
- Assist in all other areas of the Sales department, as needed
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one (1) year administrative/clerical experience; proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong organizational & follow up skills
- Knowledge of mathematical principles and application (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentage calculations); word processing, basic spreadsheet and database maintenance
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees, read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language, work well with the public, communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment
- Strong work ethic with commitment to high energy performance, quality and service excellence.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button