Experienced Body Shop Technician
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Experienced Body Shop Technician repairs vehicles following all established standards and procedures. He or she delivers the highest quality body shop repairs while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Technician must produce quality results on time and with efficiency.
The ideal candidate has ample post-secondary automotive training and at least two years of dealer-level or large facility experience. He or she has an unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record and a strong technical and customer service performance record. A certification or designation in the field of automotive repair is a plus.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Repairs and restores vehicles as assigned
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for reading work order
- Assists with coordination of parts needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Professional and dependable
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Experience working in a collision repair or body shop a plus
- Polishing experience required
- Quality conscious and detail-oriented
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!