We are seeking an administrative assistant with excellent organizational and project management skills to support daily tasks for the Chief Financial Officer. This highly organized candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks related but not limited to: management support, project organization, meticulous upkeep of spreadsheets (basic accounting knowledge required), financial data, scheduling, planning, and efficiently executing everyday tasks related to the CFO’s job functions.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves CFO’s time by drafting emails, letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains CFO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements.
- Maintains discretion and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Prepares reports by meticulously collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and/or utilizing current filing and retrieval systems.
- Records meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Writing, Reporting, Accounting, Scheduling, Microsoft Office and Excel, Organization, Time Management, Verbal Communication.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.