Recall Masters is the leading provider of automotive recall information, services and vehicle owner communications dedicated to helping automakers and their franchise dealers expedite the repair of recalled vehicles and make the roadways safer for everyone. We have partnered with 17 of the top 25 National Dealer Groups, including all the Publics. Recall Masters is looking for a highly organized and results oriented individual to work as a District Manager. The ideal candidate is someone who works well with multiple teams within a fast-paced organization as well as possesses the ability to navigate through multiple client contacts. In addition to a great compensation plan including benefits, RM offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives, and career growth is nearly unlimited.
Recall Masters is looking for a sales professional with the ambition and drive to join a fast-growing company with a mission to protect consumers from dangerous recalled vehicles. Your role is to connect with select automobile dealerships and invite them to learn more about how comprehensive recall management solutions can safeguard consumers while also driving revenue for their dealership. As the leading provider of automotive recall data, technology and communication solutions, Recall Masters works with manufacturers, dealerships, car rental agencies, affiliate partners and others who need to monitor the safety of their fleet. Your efforts are supported by our reputation in the automotive industry, compelling sophisticated data, glowing testimonials from our clients and a full spectrum of communication tools.
The ideal candidate is someone with fixed ops experience, established in the current market, works well with others within our organization as well as outside, possesses the ability to navigate through multiple prospect contacts to reach dealership decision-makers. To succeed in this role, you will need to engage prospects to identify interest in our solutions, remaining focused on quality engagement, nurture, consult and retain current active clients within the assigned region. Self-starter environment with training/ mentoring from management. In addition to a great salary and benefits, RM offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives.
As a District Manager you will be responsible for managing customer relationships, sales pipeline, identifying new business opportunities daily, weekly, and monthly. In addition, key responsibilities include:
- Qualify sales opportunities by understanding customer needs and requirements, and update CRM with all sales activity.
- Manage opportunities by moving prospects through the sales pipeline, increasing sales velocity over time.
- Identify and educate the best dealership candidates within your Region for Recall Master’s services
- Manage a monthly pipeline of new sales opportunities as well as enhancements/ upgrades to the current book of business.
- Provide relevant feedback to other departments within Recall Masters based on client/ prospect engagement.
- The District Manager position will be measured monthly based on new dealer engagement, monthly in-person overview meetings and overall increase in the assigned book of business.
- Knowledge and experience of Fixed Ops is required.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Consistent track record of achieving company revenue and performance goals.
- Consultative selling approach — listen to the customer, understand their needs, and tailor your communications to meet their expectations.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a strong passion for problem solving and learning.
- Must be comfortable using CRM to manage a sales pipeline, report on progress and quota achievement. Experience with MS Office a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Education: College degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: MD, DE, VA