Diesel Service Technician
- Diagnose and repair diesel automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specifications
- Explain diesel mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Factory Diesel Certifions are a plus, but not required
- Willing to talk to recent tech school graduates
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
Ideal candidates will have:
Experience in performing warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair service on various vehicle makes and models.
Good communication skills with a good attitude
Valid State drivers license and good driving record
We offer Very competitive pay, Medical benefits, 401(k) program, paid vacation, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and competitive benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!