Interior & Exterior Detailing / RV Housekeeping - Little Dealer Little Prices
Little Dealer Little Prices RV is Arizona's #1 Towable RV dealership. Recreational Vehicles are motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, and pop-up campers. We need someone who can make our RV's look beautiful and bring joy to our customers. Do take pride your work, are you a high energy person, smart and organized? Experience in Automotive, Marine, Power Sports, Motorcycle or RV dealership housekeeping is a plus, but NOT required.
We are a family owned and operated RV dealership since 1966 and still growing. We have received a multitude of awards such as Top dealer in Arizona, Top 50 in the USA and Canada, Route 66 RV Network, Better Business Bureau A+ Rating with Ethical Accreditation, RVDA Chairman, Best Indoor Showroom, and Circle of Excellence.
We are in the business of making lifelong treasured memories, though the sales of RVs and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to grow your career with a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. We offer big time earning potential, an extremely generous compensation package, and an industry-leading benefits package.
If selected Enjoy:
- Medical and life insurance, vision, dental and pet options.
- 401K and Profit Sharing.
- Fast paced, hectic, friendly, drug free environment with a nationally certified team.
- PTO - Paid Time Off for vacation, holidays or any reason you choose.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Interior & exterior cleaning of RV's for new customer deliveries.
- Cleaning interior of RV sales inventory (Motorized and Towable Units).
- Cleaning of the retail store, offices and showroom.
- Reporting defects and needed repairs to sales inventory.
- Maintaining clean and organized appearance of the RV Lots.
- Other general duties as assigned by the manager.
- Professional appearance, strong work ethic and takes pride in your work.
- Integrity, positive attitude and never stressed out.
- Quick learner, high energy, ambitious, accountable.
- Be a team player and only see the good in people and situations.
- Be able to work Tuesday - Saturday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button