Dealership Service Concierge
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Do you have excellent communication skills and a drive to help customers? Then we encourage you to apply!
The Dealership Service Concierge will monitor and manage the Customer Experience and dealership reputation through various processes and tools with the goal of producing a more comfortable customer, higher customer loyalty, service retention and customer advocacy. The Service Concierge is the lead dealership position responsible for evaluating and improving processes that not only meet but exceed customer expectations.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Be the Chief Customer Advocate: experience and interpret each customer touch point thorough the eyes of the customer
- Identify Key Process Opportunities: Monitor and direct a Continuous Improvement Process to identify and resolve problems and correct dealership processes for sustainable improvement
- Update and maintain Sales Processes, Service Processes, Customer Engagement and Dealership Reputation Management
- Organize and Lead Process Improvement Meetings: As part of the weekly Manager Meeting, address issues and actions pertinent to improving overall Customer Experience.
- Monitor and Act on OEM Advocacy Tools: Assure that customer survey results as well as online reviews, in conjunction with the Home Office Marketing Team, are monitored.
- Respond to customer feedback through OEM Surveys, social media and dealership websites.
- Utilize data reports and information: Develop, implement, and monitor strategies to inform the Management Team of relevant customer satisfaction reports and other analysis data to bring about change.
- Communicate Progress: Communicate with Management Team on Program progress and issues such as completed action plans, customer comments and goals achieved, etc.
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Training: Monitor and arrange for customer satisfaction training using Victory Automotive Group and OEM resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry required.
- Proven interpersonal skills demonstrating a commitment to strengthen the dealership brand through building and maintaining a loyal long-term customer base.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Professional and dependable
- Enjoy proving meaningful connections with customers via phone and email
- Works well both as a team and individually
- Ability to effectively communicate with dealership management team members.
- Ability to relate, emphasize, and build rapport with customers
- Must be adaptable and flexible within a continuously changing environment
- Excellent telephone, writing and typing skills required
- Reynolds & Reynolds and eLead knowledge strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – Specifically Excel
- Customer Service and/or Call Center experience required
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Dependable and focused on great customer service
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!