Dealership Office Manager
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Dealership Office Manager supervises/manages the office staff, oversees recruitment and training, utilizes the office systems, assists with dealership accounting tasks, ensures communication between all levels of the organization, maintains a clean and well-organized facility, and develops/implements office protocols to optimize efficiency in all areas of operation.
This position will assist with payroll, onboarding and maintaining dealership paperwork compliance within our systems.
The ideal candidate has dealership office/accounting experience and might have a degree/experience in business, accounting, or administrative functions.
Previous experience is highly preferred. He or she must have strong administrative and organizational skills, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, strong computer skills, and a working knowledge of the industry.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Maintains procedures for managing office records and compliance
- Develops, maintains, and enforces all company policies and procedures
- Oversees all HR functions, including employee benefits
- Oversees the balance of work between staff members and accessing needs
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have dealership experience
- Experienced with business applications, including payroll, scheduling, and accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the internet
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Mon-Fri Schedule
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!