Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Dealership Cashier assists the Sales, Parts and Service departments, answering telephone calls and greeting visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner, as well as cashiering to finalize the customers transaction. He or she sets the tone for our company by giving excellent service and promptly assist customers.
In addition, he or she performs administrative duties, receives and process payments, operate the POS system and be accountable for his or her money drawer.
The ideal candidate has some experience in a position of similar responsibility (front desk, administrative assistant, etc.). He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Manages all incoming sales and service appointment queries (either phone or internet) by scheduling appointments, confirming pending appointments, following up with missed
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Receives and processes payments for products and services
- Operates the complete POS system and other required software
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for his or her money drawer
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Previous cashiering a plus
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!