Assistant Parts Manager
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Assistant Parts Manager manages purchasing, inventory control, pricing, merchandising, and advertising for our Parts department and supports a team of professionals to deliver exceptional value to our customers on a continuous basis. He or she must be knowledgeable about automotive parts and accessories and must have leadership qualities to organize and motivate a team and to hold each team member accountable for outstanding performance on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of experience in automotive service and repair and with automotive parts/accessories, and some supervisory or management experience. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and motivational skills, and good computer skills are required.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Assists the management and daily operations of the Parts department
- Motivates and assists in the development of staff through coaching, mentoring, and training
- Ensures stated goals are met
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Guarantees customer satisfaction in all areas
- Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, and promotions
- Locates accessories or parts and arranges for installation
- Monitors parts inventory and maintains storage area in good condition
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Automotive Experience required
- Dealership experience preferred
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Dealership and Reynolds and Reynolds experience a plus
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!