Sunset Auto Family is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Business Development Center. This position focuses on maintaining an excellent customer experience and increasing the service traffic and profitability. Successful candidates will be flexible, friendly, reliable, articulate, enthusiastic and a self-motivated team player with outstanding communication skills, a positive attitude, willingness to learn and excellent organization skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow scripts and guidelines on all inbound and outbound calls.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to all customers.
- Navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Acquire knowledge of service information related to makes and models of dealerships.
- Recommend additional products that best suit customer service needs.
- Ensure all calls are answered promptly.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with dealer personnel at all levels.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience required (preferred call center experience.)
- Previous service experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work well with customers and work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer ability.
- Ability to work in a process driven work environment.
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to learn and follow company processes
We offer competitive pay, health benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays. Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability. Sunset Auto Family is looking to add full time positions with varied schedules. Business Development Center will be open Monday thru Saturday. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.