The Automotive Product & Service Delivery Specialist are responsible for delivering comprehensive product information and a superior customer experience throughout the sales process.
We are seeking individuals with passion for automotive products and features as well as a good understanding of technology.
The right individual is a self-starter, who is approachable, has strong communication skills, and has a track record of success in delivering customer satisfaction.
This is a great springboard to other dealer careers in sales or service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Informing customers on product specifications of all products and features
- Delivering Service vehicles to Service customers in the service drive
- Keeping up product knowledge with KIa technolgy and presenting vehciles to all newly sold customers
- Following up with all new and used sold vehicles and resolving any issues they may have
- Following up with all newly serviced vehicles and resolving any issues they may have
- Supporting the Sales Advisor during the sales consultation
- Being the main point of contact for the customer to answer questions about products including usage and functions, and Service repair items
- Strong interest in Automotive technology products and the ability to learn new products and features.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as well as with individual customers.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button