Customer Support and Service Liaison in the Fun Exciting RV business $15.00
Imagine building your customer service career in a fun, exciting industry that makes people happy. Recreational vehicles (RV's) are travel trailers, toy haulers and motorhomes. RV's are the safest way to vacation during Covid. RV's are more affordable, healthy and better for the environment than traditional vacations.
Are you highly empathetic, smart with great follow up skills? If so you may be the customer service liaison we need.
Imagine making a difference in the world. We bring people joy, adventure, freedom and lasting memories to thousands of families.
Little Dealer Little Prices is Arizona’s #1 towable RV dealership. Seize this opportunity to join one of the best RV teams in the country. We are a growing 54 year old, family owned and operated, ethical company looking for future leaders. Business is booming and we’re expanding the customer service team.
The primary goal of this position is communication with RV owners who have their RV’s in our service center and to assist the dealership as needed.
Enjoy Advancement Opportunities, come grow your career with us.
RV experience is NOT required. Customer service experience is required. Auto, insurance, time share, RV, marine, power sports, motorcycle, sporting or automotive experience is a plus but not required. Send your resume, to begin a new career with a great company.
Enjoy your career in America’s most unique and fun RV environment. Our dealerships were featured as having the most spectacular showrooms in America.
Some Team Member Benefits:
- Career Advancement with in-house training and National Certification
- Medical and life insurance with vision, dental & pet options
- Work/ Life balance about 40 hours per week.
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- PTO - paid time off to use anyway you choose
- Advancement - sharp people can quickly advance in income and skills
- State of the art service & parts department with a nationally certified staff
· We have too many awards and accolades to list them all; these are just a few. RV/MH Hall of Fame, #1 RV Dealer in AZ, 100 Most Influential in RV History, A+ Ethical BBB Award, Chairman of RVDA, Community Improvement Award, Route 66 RV Network Accreditation and CSI awards. Little Dealer Little Prices has a stellar reputation.
- Great telephone personality, communication skills and computer skills
- Successful customer service experience and a desire for growth and advancement within our company
- Organized with superior follow up and follow though habits
- Honest, Coachable, Empathetic, Positive, People Lover
- Must be more of a WE person than a ME person – we have a team environment
- High Energy, Quick Thinker, Quick learner, Accountable with High Positive Energy
- Must enjoy “turning a frown upside down”. Ability to calm stressed customers and situations
- Drug screen, alcohol screen and back ground check
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 21 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Little Dealer Little Prices. © AM 2012