Body Shop Estimator
Greet customers and quickly assess their needs understanding the difficulty of their situation.
Customer service is a top priority; it’s our job to turn that difficult situation around.
Work with customer to complete an accurate estimate according to appropriate Insurance Company.
The estimator follows the job through the entire process from initial greeting and handling all insurance related communications, overseeing parts ordering, keeps customer updated through the process and quality controls the vehicle through repairs to the final delivery.
Body Shop Estimator - Job Responsibilities:
- DRP Knowledge and experience
- Works directly with guests and our technitians
- Offers additional services and repairs to our guests
- Completes thorough and accurate estimates in a timely and efficient manner
- Reviews and explains in depth the estimate to the guest and insurance partners
- Keeps customer informed and updated throughout the repair process
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction score at or above designated standards
- Concentrate's on continued training
- Other duties may be assigned above beyong the aforementioned
Body Shop Estimator - Requirements:
- CCC1 experience mandatory
- 2 years experience
- Team Player
- Income level is competitive and based on experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Positive attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a face paced enviroment
- Must have professional appearance and profesionalism with our guests
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!