Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Car Doc Insurance (part of Victory Automotive Group), an Allstate Exclusive Agency, is hiring Insurance Sales Professionals who want to make great money and grow their insurance careers! Full time positions available.
This is an outstanding opportunity, that is unique in the Insurance Industry. Are you friendly, outgoing, and do you enjoy sales? If so, then this job is for you.
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer-focused individuals to join our team.
We are located INSIDE of several Victory Automotive Group locations. Just like a “regular” Allstate Agency, we serve all our customer’s insurance needs. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to meet in person with new potential customers daily.
This individual will be responsible for insurance verification, generating sales, servicing existing customers, and assist in targeting new customers. There is never a dull moment, and numerous opportunities to meet and establish relationships with live prospects. Additionally, Allstate offers great rates and great coverage for its clientele.
If you have insurance agency sales experience or a desire to learn, we have clients walking in and would like you to be part of our success. Be part of a sales team focused on providing insurance products that help customers protect their auto insurance, renter’s insurance, home insurance, life insurance, retirement income, and much more. We always make sure that our customers are in good hands.
This is an ideal position for someone who is:
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
We have a great pay plan that achieves mutual goals and provides our Licensed Insurance Sales Professionals with excellent earning opportunities to earn bonus and commission pay. Benefits available for Full Time positions only.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Ensure a positive customer experience
- Be organized and efficient
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- High school diploma or GED required
- A valid P&C License (at least personal lines), and 1 year or more of insurance experience preferred
- A Life-Only Insurance License will be required within 120 days of employment
- Allstate Agency experience is preferred, but not required
- Positive and self-motivated attitude with a willingness to learn
- Highly professional and dependable
- The desire to make great money and build an insurance carrier
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!