Automotive Customer Service BDC Consultant
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
The Service BDC Consultant utilizes their consulting ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner and positive attitude to get service guests in the drive!
Required Duties Include handling Heavy Inbound and Outbound Calls, with follow-up calls and with a commitment to increase customer service satisfaction with each and every customer.
• Answer all incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a service appointment.
• Make outbound phone calls as needed.
• Log all Customer comments when scheduling a service appointment.
• Contact Customers using scripts to schedule appointments for Service.
• Confirm scheduled service appointments.
• Post scheduled appointments on Service appointment calendar.
• Follow up and Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
• Follow up with Service Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
• Monitor declined work and follow-up with customer on declined work.
• Purify and update Customer information changes in database.
• Generate letters, postcards, and emails according to a pre-determined timeline to automatically schedule follow-up reminders for next service appointment.
• Respond to Customer website requests.
• Assist with other duties, as assigned.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. (Preferred)
• Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
• Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Tremendous product & inventory
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Strong company reputation
• Growth opportunities
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!