Building Maintenance Professional
As a Building Maintenance Professional you will perform a variety of manual tasks and duties to maintain the appearance of the dealership.
Primary duties include interior cleaning and some exterior cleaning including, but not limited to, the following:
- Landscaping and Grounds Maintainance
- Maintain all types of flooring and stairways. This may include sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms including all fixtures and partitions.
- Clean and maintain a variety of spaces including offices, meeting rooms and common areas. This includes, but is not limited to, cleaning windows, walls, furniture, carpeting and appliances.
- Following proper methods and safe use of materials and equipment, and all safety regulations and policies
- Snow removal which may require the use of machines.
- Empty wastebaskets and recycle containers.
- Care for equipment and supplies including changing filters and belts on vacuums, cleaning equipment basins, changing filters and tubing, maintaining and communicating any issues
- Maintain an inventory and requisition of supplies.
- Collection of litter and debris
- Other tasks as assigned
- Changing cleaning patterns based on cleaning needs
- Vacuuming, touch up cleaning as needed and trash removal before and after events
- Wood care/cleaning
- Floor care including but not limited to stripping, waxing and other treatments
- Carpet care including but not limited to shampoo and extract carpeting
- Upholstry care and cleaning
- Deep clean ceramic tile and grouting
General Custodial tasks:
- Driving company fleet vehicles as needed.
- Routine servicing of cleaning equipment.
- Installation of dispensers, and hardware.
- Basic repairs to furniture and property.
- Paint touch up as well as drywall repair.
Necessary Education or Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work-related experiences in one or more of the above areas.
- Experience cleaning business or automobile dealerships
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Skill to operate basic cleaning equipment.
- Problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Some mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of the job. (lift 50-100 lbs)
- Ability to maintain schedules and records as needed to perform tasks.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative working relationship with the dealership.
- Ability to work effectively individually.
- Ability to follow through and carry out assignments.
- Adjusting work schedule as needed for special events or special projects
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and to take instructions from either. Express ideas effectively.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button