Hiring Immediately, Business Development Representative. Generous bonus plan, and benefits.
We have immediate openings for Internet Sales Representatives. NO AUTOMOTIVE SALES EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE WILL TRAIN YOU WITH OUR PROVEN SALES PROGRAM! Qualified applicants will display high energy, positive motivated attitude, and a track record of customer satisfaction. We care about your success, so just for applying you receive over an hour of video sales training.
BDC Representative applicants with previous experience in telemarketing, call center, hospitality, insurance, financial and mortgage sales and service, and restaurant customer service are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates need to be able to type at a minimum of 50 wpm. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a call center environment. Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a professional appearance and have solid communication skills. Come join our team!
- Generous hourly pay plan with bonus monthly
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, and 401k
- Full training provided, we care about your success.
- Listen to our customers’ needs and answer product questions.
- Set and maintain appointments for our Sales Departments.
- Keep current on all manufacturer and dealership related training and knowledge.
- Uphold the integrity of the dealership with exceptional customer satisfaction scores
- Continue to follow up our clients after the sale for lasting relationships
- Use our customer retention software to help maintain client data
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
NO PREVIOUS BDC REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Addy's Harbor Dodge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.