Beyer Family Auto Group is seeking a full time BDC representative to join our company! Our BDC Representative will work directly with the Beyer Ford, Beyer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and Chrysler GMC stores. Come work for a company that values their employees and makes you feel welcome from day 1!
- At least one year experience in a call center, customer service, or hospitality setting is preferred (previous BDC experience a plus).
- Strong work ethic and great ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and posses time management skills
- Confident, positive, and a team player who works towards individual and department goals
- Believes in good customer service practices
- Strong commitment to customer follow up
- Must be able to work 1-2 evening and every Saturday
- Promptly responding to and following up with customer inquiries via phone, internet, or text
- Listen and be attentive to customer needs and set/maintain appointments for our sales team
- Provide superior customer service and achieve highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Follow up with customers after their visits in order to build lasting relationships
- Collaborate with all store employees and management team
- Establish personal goals that align with the management standards of productivity
- Maintain daily output standards for phone calls, emails, and texts.
- Generous hourly pay plan plus commission
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, and 401k
- Full training provided – we care about your success!.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
NO PREVIOUS BDC REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BUT IS HIGHLY PREFERRED!
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Beyer Family Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.