Hiring Immediately, Business Development Representatives
We are seeking Business Development Representatives to add to our growing Sales Department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic. You will be assisting with setting and confirming appointments for our very busy Sales Department.
Previous automotive experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Professional training will be provided. Those with experience in call center, telemarketing, and customer service are highly encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation with base pay and bonus
- Health with choice of medical plans starting at $84.50 per month
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance & Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Answer vehicle requests via email, phone, or text and schedule appointments
- Respond to information and price requests for new and used car inventory
- Confirm appointments for clients daily
- Contact customers according to their needs and proactively ask for appointments
- Use our customer relation software to follow up with clients and ensure they are receiving the information they need
- Assist the Business Development manager and Sales managers when requested
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
No previous Automotive experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Chapman Auto Stores provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.