Automotive Customer Service BDC Consultant
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
The Customer Service BDC Consultant utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner and positive attitude to get clients in the door.
Required Duties Include handling Heavy Inbound and Outbound Calls, with follow-up calls and with a commitment to increase customer service satisfaction with each and every customer.
Responsible for answering all incoming sales phone calls and sales internet leads.
Expected to fulfill store of the year goals that pertain to the BDC department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers all incoming sales phone calls and responds to sales internet leads.
- Maintains proper follow up on all prospects per dealership guidelines.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Responsible to set appointments for the product specialists in the CRM.
- Utilizes dealership CRM sales control and follow-up system.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction, meet and or exceeds CSI standards.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attends product and sales training courses and meetings as requested by BDC team leader.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
MARGINAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to sit. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!