Master / Certified / Automotive Technicians / Entry Level Mechanics–Up to $8,000 Relocation Assistance & Sign on Performance Bonus! What’s the catch? Need to have a great attitude and the willingness to perform above and beyond the job description. $16 to $32 an Hour depending on experience and Certifications
Location: Charlotte, NC: Franchised Dealership that is extremely busy has rare opening for 2 experienced Technicians, Mechanics and Lube Tech Candidates
Job Description: All Levels of Automotive Technician / Mechanics / Entry Level Lube Techs.
Master / Certified Tech / Mechanics / Lube Techs will perform vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealership and factory standards according to skill level and certification.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with service advisors regarding work required
- Communicate with parts department for parts and supplies needed to complete work orders
- Great Attitude while working in our high performance and quality service dept.
- Must have Tools and Tool Box to perform all assigned repairs
- Document work performed
- Road test vehicles when required
- Attend factory or dealer-sponsored training
- Keep abreast of factory bulletins
- Ensure that customers’cars are kept clean
- Keep shop area neat and clean
Master / Certified Technician - Job Requirements:
- Proven automotive service technician experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to ensure positive team performance of service department
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including MVR, drug test and valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
Master / Certified Technician / Mechanics / Lube Techs - Job Benefits:
- $35k to $100K Yearly Income Potential!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
We are very proud of our team. The success and strength of our dealerships is primarily due to the loyalty and support of our happy employees and satisfied customers.
All our Dealer Groups are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.