Are you a skilled Level 4, Red Seal Journeyman Technician? Are you looking for a possible change or new challenges to broaden your experience? The Murray Auto Group is one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies where we work with your to build your strengths, skills and career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have their own tools
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 Automotive Technician skill set and certificate
- Take on challenges with a can-do attitude
- Take pride in your work and pay attention to detail
- Enjoy a busy, but well-structured workshop environment
- Be self-motivated, take initiative and work unsupervised
- Diagnose and perform vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Inform Service Advisors of vehicle maintenance/repair requirements and assist in the development of an effective customer consultation
- Check and verify parts before installation
- Help mentor junior apprentices and coach others to be the best in the field
As part of the Murray Winnipeg team you're sure to appreciate:
- Working in your own service bay
- Receiving comprehensive training
- Being part of a respected family company
- Receiving a competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Receiving a full range of benefits including a company pension plan
- Having opportunities for professional development and factory training
- Having opportunities to grow within 30 Murray dealerships across Canada
- Earning up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Employee vehicle discount plan.
- Working in a professional, energetic, and fun work environment
Apply online today!