Heritage Cadillac is looking for experienced automotive technicians of ALL LEVELS to join our busy service department!
We offer a flexible schedule, NO SUNDAYS OR LATE NIGHTS, a professional work environment and great pay to commensurate with experience!
If you're looking for a busy shop with plenty of available work hours, we would love you to become part of our team! All levels welcome to apply!
Cadillac experience is a plus but NOT REQUIRED!
WOMEN ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Flexible work schedules and NO SUNDAYS OR LATE NIGHTS
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental & vision
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Group Life & Disability Insurances
- Employee Referral Program
- The chance to give back and work for a company that is active in the community
- Discounts on CARS, parts, service
- Busy shop with plenty of available work hours!
- Ongoing training & mentoring
- Career Path & Advancement Opportunity - Entry Level to Master Technician
- Professional & Safe work environment
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old, eligible to work in the U.S., able to pass a drug screen and have an acceptable driving record
- All applicants must possess some type of automotive or mechanical experience
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer