Hiring Immediately, Automotive Technician Supervisor
CareGard Warranty Claims Services is currently looking to hire an Automotive Technician Supervisor to act as a Supervisor in our satellite office located in Decatur, Texas. We are celebrating 25 years of satisfying repair facilities and customers and our business is still growing. We are looking to help serve our automotive repair facility clients and service contract subscribers. Candidates with both dealership and independent service center experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in an auto repair facility
- Two plus years of supervisory experience
- Service technician experience, ASE certification preferred
- Qualified candidates will have a working knowledge of the parts and labor guide and will be computer proficient with windows-based programs.
- Strong communication skills to work with customers, upper management and employees
- Technical and mechanical skills
- Detail-oriented trouble-shooting skills needed to make unusual diagnoses
- Beginning salary between 40k – 45k with a potential annual bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health, vision and dental benefits package
- 401k Retirement Investment Plan
- Oversee all employee’s and assist when needed
- Consistently deliver incredible customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Act as the highest source of information for all service, inventory, and product-knowledge concerns and work process matters (for both employees and customers)
- Communicate and maintain good relations with manufacturing reps and dealers
- Keep a safe and clean workspace at all times
- Monitor employee work and provide frequent progress reports in order to improve employee satisfaction and efficiency
- Help train new employees in company procedures, including safety and work processes
- Follow and abide by all industry standards, regulations, and laws
- Assist all subordinate service and sales personnel in all phases of their job descriptions
- Properly document employee behavior that may result in punitive job actions such as termination.
- Verify repair information to determine if coverage is within the guidelines of the service contract.
- Determine if a field inspection is necessary based on cause of failure and cost estimates submitted by repair facility. Examine vehicles for both safety and maintenance items.
- Document all interactions, research, verification's and other claim-related information in the database system.
- Maintain a continual working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.