Automotive Social Media Administrative Assistant Horne Auto Group
We are looking for a competent Automotive Social Media Administrative Assistant to provide personalized and administrative support in a well organized and timely manner. You will be working with our Corp Auto Group members on Social Media and other Administrative tasks.
Automotive Social Media Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Enhance effectiveness by providing information management support, representing the Horne Auto Group on Social Media and Creative tasks.
Automotive Social Media Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving copying, transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves group time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains group appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements.
- Represents the group by attending meetings.
- Welcomes guest and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquires.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recoding meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Automotive Social Media Administrative Assistant skills and qualifications:
Social Media and Creative Skills, Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!