Automotive Service Cashier
So, you want to work for a dealership that makes you feel like family? You've come to the right place. We're looking for an experienced Service Cashier to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at our service center. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
Join Our Team!
- Answer Phone Calls, Emails and Drive In’s to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
- Conduct Transactions w/ system
- Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
- Assist the Service Manager with various clerical duties as needed
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication.
- Monday 10am to 7pm; Tuesday thru Friday 9am to 6pm
- NO SATURDAYS
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Ability to take directions
- Ability to detect and implement new ideas to increase efficiency
- Good work ethic
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Previous customer service experience required
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, 401K
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button