Automotive Service Advisor Lindsay Ford Of Wheaton
We have an immediate opening for an Automotive Service Advisor with 2 or more years of experience to assist customers with their service needs as it relates to warranty or maintenance on their vehicles. The ideal candidate must have a friendly personality and the ability to sell service and to maintain high hours per work orders. Exceptional customer satisfaction index scores required.
Qualifications for Automotive Service Advisor
- Minimum of 2 years successful automotive service advisor experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- High customer satisfaction index scores
- Ford experience a PLUS
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Good Communication skills
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team player
Compensation/Benefits for Automotive Service Advisor
- $50,000 to $90,000 (Per Year) commensurate with qualifications and performance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus plan
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button