Hiring Immediately, Service Writer. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Addy's Harbor Dodge Ram Fiat is currently looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor. Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a must! We offer salary, monthly commission, as well as multiple incentive programs. Top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
Previous automotive service writer experience is REQUIRED. Need evening and weekend availability for our rotating schedule. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Great medical options
- Retirement investment plan
- Paid time off and holiday time
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Addy's Harbor Dodge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.