Automotive Service Advisor
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge - we want to talk to you!
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians’ time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Keep the customer informed throughout the repair process and when vehicle is complete
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Follow all state, OSHA and EPA policies, signatures, and estimates
- Complete all assigned Ford training and maintain certification through Ford
- Answer phones in a timely manor
- Reply to all voice mails within the hour
- Follow all Ford guidelines on warranty repairs Parts coverages, prior approval
- Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm (Some Saturdays)
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to bend and twist into customer vehicles
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer matching
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Discounts on products and services
Who We Are
Krieger Ford is a locally-owned, family-operated Ford dealership serving Central Ohio for over 50 years. At Krieger Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals for their hard work and dedication. Our dealership works as a team, and we strive to be the best for our customers.
Every employee at Krieger Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we are always looking for bright, driven, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.