Automotive Sales Assistant / Dealership Support
Join the Ruge’s Subaru Team – voted Best Dealer of the Hudson Valley! Our team enjoys a fantastic culture, a fun working environment, and opportunities for advancement. We are searching for an Automotive Sales Assistant who will assist with several different tasks around the dealership.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- General overseeing of the day-to-day functions within the dealership
- Answering phone calls, and communicating with callers in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Inventory Management
- Vehicle Merchandising
- The photographer is primarily responsible for smooth, efficient, and timely execution of photography for the dealership’s inventory and any other dealership photographic needs as well assisting with creative efforts within the dealership. Photographer’s responsibilities are to upload photos, in a specific order, onto our website and other third-party websites.
- Data Entry
- Lot Assistance
- moving & parking vehicles, maintaining inventory appearance, make key tags for vehicles, deliver vehicles from property locations
- Working directly with the Sales Manager to assist with additional requests and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as individually
- Proficient in computer use, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Valid Driver’s License
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and personal/sick time off
- 401K Plan
- Employee Parts/Service discount plan
- 8am-5pm - including a 1-hour lunchbreak.