Automotive Sales Manager – Burns Honda
Are you an experienced Automotive Sales Manager with F/I Experience too?
Are you ready to take the NEXT STEP in your Automotive career?
If so, we have the CAREER FOR YOU!
Burns Honda is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Sales Manager to join our team! We are looking for a high character, hardworking individual who is receptive to new ideas and concepts. Previous Automotive Sales Manager experience IS REQUIRED! We are offering a strong compensation package and industry leading benefits.
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME! Attention Kyrsten Callahan
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW!
- Strong base salary, Demo Allowance plus bonuses!
- Medical, Dental, 401K and paid vacations!
- Opportunity to further your career with a growing dealership group!
· Forecast monthly goals and objectives for the salespeople you are responsible for.
· Establish personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and coach team members to meet those goals. Monitor and analyze salespeople's performances. Assist salespeople closing deals.
· Stay abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
· Attend managers' meetings and training as requested. Conduct training sessions when required.
· Review and analyze actions daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
· Supervise the efforts of salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
· Communicate with salespeople to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
· Maintain a timely owner follow-up system-Use of Auto Alert daily, weekly, monthly.
Keywords - general manager, general sales manager, sales manager, finance manager, f and i manager, auto sales, sales consultant, automotive sales representative, sales representative, auto sales representative, sales associate, auto sales associate, insurance, finance, consulting, secondary finance, F & I Manager
PREVIOUS AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Previous Automotive Sales Manager Experience is REQUIRED
- Ability to Manage a Sales Team
- High Energy, Out-going Personality, and willingness to learn.
- Integrity, A Positive Attitude and A Strong Work Ethic Required
- Must have a clean Driving Record and Valid Driver’s license.
- Strong sales and closing skills required.