Automotive Sales Manager Bilingual Spanish
TOP PAY & GREAT BENEFITS!!!
Business is Booming and our Dealership is seeking motivated Sales Managers to join our World Class Sales and Management Team.
- Are you a proven leader and a take-charge individual who will drive business and lead our World Class team?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have exciting career opportunities and unlimited income potential?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
...then our dealership is the right fit for you! We are looking for a leader who is motivated to succeed and intent on providing great customer service and maximizing profitability on each and every deal! We offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement. Become a member of a winning organization where you have the opportunity to lead and energize a team to increase market share and achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins.
Auto Sales Manager Duties:
- Train, develop, and motivate a professional sales force
- Follow creative and successful strategy for every sale
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with the entire purchase experience
- Ensure that all deals, paperwork, and data are completed according to local standards
- Maximize profitability on each and every deal
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Automotive Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years successful Automotive Sales Management -Or- Minimum of three years as a closer with a solid proven sales track record if you are a current floor manager ready to take the next step
- A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired results
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership sales operations
- Be results-driven, highly energized and self-motivated
- Used car buying/appraising experience a PLUS
- Auto Manufacturer Master Sales and/or Management Certifications a PLUS
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- High School Diploma/ GED required. College degree a PLUS
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button