Automotive Sales Consultant
ARE YOU LOOKING SALES JOB AT HOME.
“Shelter-In-Place” has become an all-too-common phrase in todays’ world. To shelter in place means to stay at home. It is a key strategy to defeating the covid-19 virus. Many people have found that working from home is a mixed blessing, and some people have grown to like it. They have eliminated the arduous commute to their old job. Trust Auto in Sykesville, MD, has effectively embraced the concept of selling used cars and trucks from home. Our remote sales process is easy to install and is very effective. One of our salesmen has sold 20-25 units each month for the past three months from home. We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.If this sounds like something that you might want to do, please apply below.
What does a Sales Representative do ?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through hot calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Abillity to Speak a second language preferred
One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in any field of sales
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Pay and Benefits / Upon request
- Hours / 5 days a week except Sunday
- 2 weeks training provided in office
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button