Automotive Sales Consultant
Our small team of 45 salespeople sold 6,332 total vehicles in 2020.
We plan on 2021 being the best year we’ve ever had in the car business, but we need your help!
Most people would shut down the idea of selling cars immediately, but that’s because they don’t have any idea of what it's really like working here at Glockner.
Our employees don’t just bring home $20 million in payroll every year by accident.
When you join the sales team, we set you up on a pay plan with high earning potential that is going to allow you to make more the harder you work.
We pay for world class sales training that is literally like step by step instructions on how to bring home more money for your family.
And we continue to retire 30+ year employees because of a mindset that’s been passed down to us by ancestors.
Ebb Glockner always said:
“Treat your employees like family, and pay them like partners.”
If you’ve got the drive, we’ll give you the key to the career you’ve been looking for.
Click "APPLY NOW" to get started!
- Greet customers on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type and features of vehicles desired
- Explains features and demonostrates operation of vehicle
- Researchese availability of models and operational equipment using computer database
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great ability to use a smartphone, computers, and other technologies.
- Ability and willingness to use social media to promote yourself and represent Glockner well.
- Willingness to collaborate with others and learn from the best.
- Previous customer service and sales experience highly preferred, not required
- Ability to pass background check and drug test for employment with our company
- Paid time off and 6 paid holidays.
- While most dealers are open 7 days a week, we're always closed on Sunday and give you an additional day off during the week to spend with your family.
- We offer major medical benefits and customizable plans that can include dental, vision,and life.
- Full time staff is automatically enrolled in our 401k plan at 4%, with a 10% match from Glockner.
- Our on staff Nurse Practitioner is available 24/7 to answer your health questions and keep you in great health.
- We pay for your world class sales training including step by step instructions on how to bring home more money for your family.
- Employee discounts with other local businesses including gyms and your favorite local restaurants.