Bill Harris Dealerships is actively seeking TOP SALES CONSULTANTS to join our team! We are a fun, family-oriented place to work with a great benefits package and lucrative pay plan. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are offering a $500 Wardrobe Bonus upon completion of training period to get you outfitted to look your best for the sales floor!
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
As a Sales Consultant at our dealership, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities. From generating and managing sales leads, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success.
-Learns and understands all products and services, inside and out, offered at both dealerships.
-Becomes an expert on the vehicles we offer by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing and contrasting competitive models.
-Greets customer on sales floor and carefully listen to the customer to determine their needs, including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
-Prospects for clients.
-Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
-Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
-Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
-Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
-Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
-Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
-Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
-Regular attendance and promptness are a must.
- One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales license (we will set you up with this).
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
- Abillity to speak a second language preferred.
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, paid holidays, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button