Automotive Sales Consultant
We are in a period of growth and are needing to add a select few to our sales staff. We're looking for sales professionals to sell cars in our dealership. If you believe in treating people right, having a good time at work is not a crime, and that the true key to success is building relationships then we want to talk to you.
As a Sales Consultant at our dealership, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities. From generating and managing sales leads, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success.
Join Our Team!
- Greets customer on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Develops their customer base through social media, networking and referrals.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button