Work From Home Automotive Sales BDC Consultant
Business is booming at Paragon Honda, the future of the automotive industry has forever been changed by the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are strengthening our work-from-home sales force of Business Development Representatives. If you have previous sales or BDC experience, a quiet space to work from, with high speed internet, and a Windows or Mac computer, we want to hear from you.
The Sales BDC Consultant utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner, and positive attitude to cultivate sales opportunities for the management team and sales consultants.
Required Duties Include handling a heavy workload of internet leads, inbound and outbound calls, appointment follow-up calls, and an overall commitment to increase customer service satisfaction and sales conversions with each and every customer.
• Answer all incoming phone calls according to script, and schedule a sales appointment.
• Making outbound calls to prospect for business and assist customers in the purchasing process
• Log all customer notes.
• Confirm scheduled appointments.
• Post scheduled appointments on appointment log sheet.
• Reschedule no-show customer appointments.
• Follow up with Sales Managers to assist in recording the outcome of sales opportunities.
• Generate emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
• Contact customers based on current marketing initiatives.
• Respond to customer website requests.
• Contact internet customers via email and phone to schedule an appointment and assist the sales process.
• Notify necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
• Assist with other duties, as assigned.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
• Knowledge of elead CRM is a major plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive pay plan
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Work from the comfort of your own home office
• Tremendous product & inventory
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Strong company reputation
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
• Excellent Growth opportunities
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and outstanding benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!