The Quick Lube Technician is expected to:
- Perform lube, oil, filter and multipoint service for customer vehicles;
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment.
- Maintain a neat, orderly and safe work environment
Perform all lube, oil, filter and multi-point inspection processes to ensure proper diagnoses.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Maintain clean vehicles during all servicing and repairs.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Perform all job duties requested by management.
- High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- One year experience as a technician's assistant or apprentice is recommended but not required
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Work performed is in shop setting
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Dental, Vision as well as employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button