Join The Rohrman Automotive Group!
Fort Wayne Kia Is Now Seeking a Porter For Our Service Drive!
Pay and Recognition:
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Paid training
Insurance / Retirement:
- Insurance: medical, vision, dental, 401k
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Plus More!
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
The Service Porter is the initial contact at the dealership for the arriving service customer. The Service Porter is tasked with meeting and greeting customers when they arrive for service, and checking them in for their appointment. It is the Service Porter's responsibility to move customer’s vehicles from the service drive to the shop.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain vehicle information at the customer’s vehicle when possible
- Assist the Service Advisor in helping customers while maintaining organization in the service drive
- Move the customers vehicle following the greeting process as outlined by management in a safe and secure manner
- Retain keys according to departmental safeguard procedures
- Actively promote effective working relationships with associates and departments in the dealership
- Follow dealership specific procedures for active vehicle delivery of the customers vehicle resulting in return visits a
- Readily assist fellow dealership personnel in completing the work necessary to ensure full functioning of the dealership
- Ability to work outdoors and on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate manual transmission is highly preferred
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background, drug test, and MVR)