Automotive Parts Delivery Driver/Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Auto Parts Delivery Driver drives company vehicles to pick up and deliver parts in the local area. He or she transports products from local parts sources and delivers them to our dealership. Most importantly and without exception, the Delivery Driver always operates within the legal speed limits and in a safe fashion at all times. This position will also require Shipping & Receiving duties while not on deliveries.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk assists in processing paperwork, preparing shipments, managing inventory, tracking shipments, and verifying receipt of shipments. Delivering packages to proper departments, preparing packages for shipment, while being accurate, reliable, accountable, timely, and ability to work well independently.
This employee will also assist and work the parts counter as needed, giving excellent customer service. The candidate must have a clean driving record, work well with others, and perform other duties as needed.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED and may have previous experience with automotive parts and accessories. He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong customer service and organizational skills and strong computer skills.The ideal candidate also has an unrestricted driver's license, and a clean driving record. Strong communication and customer service skills required.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of parts to the dealership using company vehicles and following all company procedures and standards
- Monitors parts inventory and keeps storage area in good condition
- Pulling, packaging and shipping outgoing parts orders
- Receiving incoming shipments and checking for accuracy
- Maintains accurate parts sales documentation
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and performs routine maintenance tasks
- Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
- Completes any reports or logs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Automotive Experience preferred
- Dealership experience preferred
- Professional and dependable
- Customer service oriented
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Strong Internet and computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!