The Lube Technician is expected to:
Work In an Air Conditioned/Heated Service Bay!!
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the dealership;
- Perform lube, oil, filter and multipoint service for customer vehicles;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control.
- Perform all lube, oil, filter and multi-point inspection processes to ensure proper diagnoses.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Maintain clean vehicles during all servicing and repairs.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Perform all job duties requested by management.
2. Operate with integrity:
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment.
- Maintain a neat, orderly and safe work environment
High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes our company standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Continued training through the manufacturer.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button