Hiring Immediately, Sales Support Office Manager. Generous compensation and benefits.
The Dorschel Group is a Rochester Top 100 company and six-time recipient of the Democrat & Chronicle “Top Workplace” award for management and work culture in the area of values, “The Company operates by strong Values”. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to lead a team of sales support analysts. This position manages the day-to-day activities of our Sales Support Office and ensures performance standards are met in a manner that promotes business growth.
Candidates with a background in automotive financial services are highly preferred, with knowledge of regulations that govern the processing of credit applications and contracts. Minimum of 1 year management experience required. Need to be able to work a retail schedule to include evenings and weekends. Strong organizational, and time management skills are needed, along with exceptional attention to detail.
- Generous pay plan depending on prior experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Opportunities for advancement with on the job training
- Employee purchase program
- Ensuring all steps of the vehicle transaction are processed in a timely manner
- Meeting at/above standard levels for transaction quality
- Preparation and distribution of reports
- Tracking and securing funding of contracts and products in-transit
- Maximizing financial services programs & products
- Ensuring manufacturer standards, objectives and obligations are being met
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ensuring compliance with operational and regulatory requirements
- Hiring, training and staff development
- Effective communication
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019