The Lube Technician is expected to:
Ensure maximum productivity and operate with integrity
- Perform all lube, oil, filter and multi-point inspection processes on service vvehicles.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and service.
Opportunities for Career Advancement.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button