The Lube Technician is expected to:
Ensure maximum productivity and operate with integrity
- Perform all lube, oil, filter and multi-point inspection processes to ensure proper diagnoses.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Work performed in shop setting
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes our company standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the dealership by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and service.
Opportunities for Career Advancement.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button