Murray Hyundai is looking for a full-time Lot Attendant to join our award winning team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who loves cars, has the ability to work independently and is not afraid of working outdoors. Must have a valid drivers license.
The Lot Attendant is responsible for a variety of duties in regards to maintaining the lot and the vehicles within it. They have the opportunity to interact with all departments throughout the dealership as well as assisting any customer inquiries while on the lot.
Responsibilities of the Lot Attendant:
- Maintain used and new inventory
- Ensure all lots are full and that cars are parked properly.
- Put up displays around the dealership
- Inspect used inventory for stains, debris
- Clear lot of snow and ensure lot is clean and safe for consumers
-Work well on a team or independently
-Ability to work both inside and out in Winnipeg conditions
-Be able to toggle a variety of changing responsibilities throughout the day
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate vehicies in a safe manner
- Must have a valid drivers license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Would Love To Talk With You!