Automotive Lot Attendant
So, you want to work for a dealership that makes you feel like family? You've come to the right place. We're looking for Lot Attendants to make the automobiles shine inside and out and keep up the presentation of the dealership. If you believe being a Lot Attendant is a vital part of the dealership, (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
Join Our Team!
- Cleaning and detailing of vehicles
- Moving vehicles as needed to organize the lot.
- General Maintenance of the Shop and Lot including plowing, mowing, trimming and cleaning
- Excellent driving record
- Interest/Passion for the Auto Industry
- Ability to drive in narrow passageways
- Basic knowledge of vehicle safety procedures
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Ability to take directions
- Ability to detect and implement new ideas to increase efficiency
- Good work ethic
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, 401K
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button