Automotive Inventory Dealer Trades Admin Assistant Bedford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The Automotive Inventory Specialist is responsible for receiving; documenting and accurately tracking vehicles. This position is responsible for stocking in new and used vehicles as well as processing wholesales and dealer trades.
Assist Sales Dept and Sales Managers with
- Ensures vehicles are appropriately identified and documented to ensure company standards and contractual obligations are met
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly
- Completes and distributes vehicle documentation
- Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices
- Provides service to customers as needed
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Follows company guidelines to maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be able to determine vehicle’s operation status
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Ability to legibly document and track inventory
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use electronic inventory management equipment
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Two years of work experience
- One year of receiving and/or inventory experience
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button