General Manager Position: Foreign Brand General Manager Experience Required!
$180,000 to $250,000 Annual Income Potential for the right Candidate.
General Manager Responsibilities:
Candidates for this position will have a strong, verifiable background as a Successful Automotive General Manager, Import experience, and references that can validate their ability to turn around underperforming dealerships. The Ideal candidates must have past career stability, leadership and profit focused business plan that can build team rapport and trust, while successfully implementing winning success strategies.
If selected to join our organization you will be held accountable to drive, discover, and capture opportunities to grow profit in all areas of the dealership, train, and mentor, promote internal staff, and increase customer satisfaction. Specific abilities that we are looking for include:
Must be competitive and have the experience to take an underperforming dealership to number 1 in the District, Region and yes, Nationally! The bar is set high because our standards are high!
- Coach sales team on proper closing techniques through training and active participation, and lead profitability of your teams.
- Lead all showroom activities and maintain an experienced level of product knowledge.
- Ensure high Customer Satisfaction scores and analyze these metrics to isolate areas for improvement.
- Hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of Sales and Finance Departments
- Conduct daily and weekly sales training meetings for Sales and Product Specialists.
- Mentor new and experienced sales reps on standard methodologies for improving performance.
- Ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a CRM system.
- Establish delivery procedures and monitor performance and execution.
- Guarantee delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment.
- Achieve forecasted goals and objectives for dealership sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
- Overseeing standards for displaying and merchandising both new and used vehicles as well as reviewing and initialing all promotions before they are finalized.
- Coordinating the appropriate supply of new and used vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly.
- Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers; subordinates and other management.
- Minimum five years of Foreign Brand GM experience and minimum five years automotive GSM/SM sales management experience. Must be very proficient and take complete responsibility for entire variable operation that make a successful and profitable dealership.
- Applicants looking for large income guarantees without a verifiable history of building and training sales teams, strong CSI scores and above average gross and net departmental profits, need not apply
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Proficient at operation of a personal computer including Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- A complete understanding of a CRM and consistent follow up regimen
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Selecting and Hiring the Right Candidates for the Right Positions.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
We Offer Great Benefits:
- $180K-250K+ income opportunity
- The best automotive products in the industry
- Professional, continuous training
- Automotive and service discounts
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Paid vacations and personal days
- A culture of opportunity for financial and personal growth
- Great work environment
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME AS WELL AS 3-5 YEARS EARNING HISTORY.
All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Environment! Sales Team, Sales Training, Retail Sales, Auto Sales, Used Car Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Associate, Call Center, Retail Representative, Customer Service, Internet Sales Department, Retail Automotive sales.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button